10 Qs with Glen
2 October 2012
1. What is your earliest memory of music or being interested in music?
Earliest memory…and this is a true story, singing all the words (or what they sounded like to me at the time) to the 1992 Barcelona Olympics song Amigos Para Siempre (Friends for Life).
2. Who would you most like to sing a duet with?
Stevie Nicks, K D Lang.
3. What advice would you give anyone considering a career in the music industry?
To keep working at your craft to make sure you are at the top of your game, I was once told it takes 10 years to become an overnight success.
4. Do you have an embarrassing / funny musical experience you can share with us?
Getting requests to sing “Love Story by Taylor Swift” it doesn’t come across very well when a guy does it.
5. What other interests do you have away from music?
I love fishing.
6. What is your career highlight, so far?
Would have to be performing on CMC Rocks.
7. What music are you listening to at the moment?
Eli Young Band….and Eric Church.
8. What is your favourite film?
The Great Race.
9. If you could invite 3 people to dinner who would they be?
Sir David Attenborough because I
could talk for hours about biology and nature.
Stevie Nicks because I am a massive fan ha-ha.
And Nigella Lawson because you can bet she’d cook a mean dessert.
10. What is next on the agenda for Glen and Kaylens Rain?
Well we will be working hard as
Kaylens rain promoting this new album and visiting new places, me well I’ll be
getting a nice boat soon and enjoying life because its pretty great!